Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wishing my life were simple!

It's crazy. A rat race. I am trying to simplify and I seem to get busier! Some days I wonder if it's all worth it. I have so many things going on and they all seem important. I guess I really need to do a personal inventory and decide what is important (as far as activities in my life).

Sunday was spent with wife. Yesterday was a day spent with friends. I had a few things, but they were nicely spaced. I made for a nice end to the weekend.

Today on the other hand. I can't do it all. I am struggling with what to cut out as I am typing this. There just never seems to be enough hours in the day. That is why I laugh when people in this town say, "There is nothing to do." It kills me. They just aren't looking.
If you are looking for something to do. Volunteer at the Community Theater or the Children's Museum. Perhaps help archive some documents at the library. Maybe help remove some invasive species at your local park. Walk a dog at the humane shelter. I could go on and on....

Well, I hope to have more next week. Sorry for a boring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment